Tuesday, July 24, 2007

My Beautiful Children


So I know that everyone brags about their cute kids . . . so that gives me libery to talk about mine, right? These photos were taken in June 2007. Jacob is four and a half; Madeline is 26 months. I am pregnant with our third child, and second boy, due August 23 or sooner.

As parents, we strive to encourage our children to love one another and really cherish the special relationship that they have with each other. Sure, there are times when they squabble and fight over a toy, but we encourage them to work together and forgive one another as Jesus would forgive them.

It's amazing to see how tears can turn into love when Christ works in their hearts to help them love and care for one another.

I am so grateful for these teaching moments when our barriers can be broken down and we realize that love, kindness, and treating each other as we would like to be treated is really the only way.

No comments: